Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sew much for sewing

On Monday I *was* planning to do a bit of sewing. I had just opened up the pattern for Quilt Doodles BOM and was looking for just the right fabric when I got a text asking if I wanted to go shopping for wedding stuff. (i get to play wedding planner for my friend's daughter's wedding.) How could I say "no?" It was a crazy day to drive any where, but I didn't have to drive. We did have to turn around because of a closed road, but we were able to find another way. I believe we even got every thing on the lists.
My life has been ablaze with coral and silver!
I have about 1/2 of the invitations made. I had to tweak the original plan because the copier wiggled each invitation and they all printed crooked. :-(  now I must trim each one and straighten them. I should be done in a few more movies!
I am having such a blast getting ready for the wedding! The bride is so much fun to work with!

No comments: