Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We have a sandwich

Yesterday I spent the entire day sewing - I even forgot to eat (which I didn't think was possible) when I got to the back of the quilt I realized that I didn't have enough fabric and I didn't have a way to the store and didn't want to stop either. So I ended up piecing the back almost as much as the front.  I just got the quilt sandwiched and am about ready to go and quilt it. If you don't hear from me in a couple days please send take out!
The colors are more cinnamon and turquoise than the picture shows.
Have a fabulous day

2 comments:

Lady Linda said...

I love your quilt! The colors are wonderful. Such a cute pattern. I can get lost in quilting too. It is a joy.

June Sommer said...

I love your idea of sending your brother a hug! And that you used your own fabric and improvised as it grew! What a wonderful quilt that's truly from your heart!